It's time I admitted it.
I am avoiding thank you notes.
There I said it. For shame! People have been so loving and generous, showering our growing little family with love, attention, and gifts. But can I take a few minutes to write a short note of thanks?? Apparently not. I just can't get motivated to do it. My first shower was 2 months ago. The latest was last weekend. And I have three more coming up at work in the next week or two. But have I written even the first thank you note? No, I have not.
So, if you are one of the wonderful people who has given us one of the many fabulous gifts we have received, please know that we are ever so grateful. And I will get a thank you note to you. I will!
And if your name is Brandi, get busy writing! You have no excuse anymore. You are not too busy on this dreary three day weekend to get some done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment