Today was the big day (well, one of the big days)! We had our 20 week ultrasound. Brandi got to lie there while I pried my eyes open. I do not recommend sitting in a dark room at 5pm after working an overnight shift. So, below you will find a few selected pictures. We did find out the sex (and I've opted to observe state and federal child pornography laws, so the picture she gave us of our child's genitalia will not be placed on the web). The answer is below, after the pictures. No leads on a name yet, we'll keep you posted. Enjoy!
The baby's face on the left, body on the right, and part of the hand up top.
Profile of the baby, possibly sucking it's thumb.
The foot, so kindly labeled by the ultrasonographer.
Now for the answer:
It's a GIRL! Let's try to keep the onslaught of pink to a minimum!
I just want to point out that Jeff did not see my facebook status before writing this post. So we both used the word "onslaught" to describe possible pink overload independently of each other.
ReplyDeleteWhy yes, it does scare me how often we think alike. :)
She's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love buying for little girls! What colors would you prefer instead of pink?
ReplyDeleteKaren, we'll gratefully accept any gift, even in pink. But any other color of the rainbow is good. I'm partial to a nice sage green.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Can you make happy tears with symbols?
ReplyDelete