Sunday, October 3, 2010

Belly Pics

As promised, here are some pictures of the growing belly. You can click on the image for a larger view.


I've lost my 6 week and 9 week pictures, but they looked pretty much like the 12 week one. The 18 week picture is from September 22nd.  All 4 shirts are non-maternity.  I think week 16 was regular pants (buttoned up normally) but 18 weeks is definitely maternity pants.

So there's still not too much belly-wise to look at up to this point. I've grown just enough to make me feel chubby. And for people at work to say wonderful things like "Ooh, I see a little bulge" or "You got a little something there." For future reference, the most palatable comment thus far has been "Oh, look how cute you are." With that, you've acknowledged that I am growing while making me feel good about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment