Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A very Frozen birthday!

Look who's 4!
We had Claire's party the weekend before her birthday.  We had a Frozen theme, of course!  Claire was decked out in her Elsa costume thanks to Grammi's Christmas gift.  I made a Frozen themed cake with a little internet inspiration.  I had a good time working on it (for a whole week!).  Shout out to Jeff for handling cleaning duties so I could finish it up the day of the party.  We had Frozen themed food too.


Cake!
Food spread, except the sandwiches
Frozen themed food!
We finish each other's SANDWICHES
Ice Blocks (Jello), Frozen Hearts (strawberries), etc
Claire as Elsa and Ellie with an Anna outfit
Time to blow out the candles

Too much partying for our little Olaf
For Claire's actual birthday, we made some treats for her to take to school. And then we got snow on her birthday!  The county made a late decision to delay school and the preschool follows their decision.  So Claire and I headed out mid-morning.  Jeff called me on my way to let me know that the county had changed their mind and cancelled!  School was cancelled the next two days as well, so Claire didn't get to celebrate with her class until the next week.  But she got snow for her birthday! And she loved that!
Snow!

Birthday presents!
Bedtime: wearing her new Elsa nightgown
and playing one of her new board games
Finally celebrating at school with Jello snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment