Friday, May 17, 2013

Belly pictures


Total slacker this time around on posting belly pictures.  I've been taking them, just haven't been getting them up on the blog.  So here's 6 weeks to 30 weeks.  Plus some comparisons at the end between pregnancy 1 and 2.

Nov 2013
6 weeks
 Dec 2013
8 weeks


Jan 2013
12 weeks

14 weeks
 February 2013
16 weeks

18 weeks
 March 2013
20 weeks

22 weeks
 April 2013
24 weeks

26 weeks
 May 2013
28 weeks (not a figure flattering outfit!)

30 weeks


Belly Comparisons:
I felt bigger this time around, but the bump sizes are closer than I expected.  The belly showed up earlier with #2 and is a little bigger, but that's pretty normal.

16 weeks with Claire
16 weeks with baby #2
22 weeks with Claire
22 weeks with Baby #2
30 weeks with Claire
30 weeks with baby #2


No comments:

Post a Comment