Claire hit the big 18 month mark on August 24th. We visited the children's museum the day before but I wanted to do something fun to mark the actual day. So we visited a new park. Logan Farm Park has a little playground, some swings, and a nice walking path partly in some lovely shade. I pushed her in the stroller for a bit and then let her out to run around. We had a blast chasing each other in the grass, playing ring around the rosie, and swinging Claire in circles. Then Claire helped pushed the stroller back.
A great day! (We won't talk about dinner time where she had a complete meltdown while I was trying to cook and then threw food all on the floor and had me counting the minutes until Jeff was home to handle bath and bed.)
 |
| The happy 18th month old! |
(Claire doesn't look at the camera on command and certainly doesn't smile on command either. So I got this shot by playing peek a boo behind the tree and snapping the pic as soon as peeked around the side.)
 |
| Running through the grass |
 |
| Yay! |
 |
| Swinging! |
No comments:
Post a Comment