Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Third Trimester!

I'm 28 weeks today.  And apparently there are many ways to do pregnancy math, but my weekly emails from babycenter.com declare this the start of the third trimester!  I would kind of like to hold on to the 2nd trimester a little longer.  In my mind third trimester = big and uncomfortable and I'm not looking forward to that part.  But I am looking forward to meeting a cute baby at the end of it all!  She's been quite active the past 2 days.  I thought maybe she trying to bust through my abdomen with all the pressure I felt by my belly button last night. 

I will make a post about Thanksgiving and my fabulous shower down in Atlanta once I have a little more time and energy, whenever that may be.  I can say that I probably did not "live up to the hype" in eating for two on Thanksgiving.  I had to start slow because I never know how much food I can stuff in my stomach these days.  But I did get a lot of grief about wanting a few S'mores while we were up at a relative's cabin in the north Georgia mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment