Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ellie's language at 22 and 23 months

Most of my notes about Ellie at this age are about language.  That is the area she is most focused on! And that I love paying attention to!  Most other development stuff is similar to 18/19 months or will be rolled into the 2 year post.





 
22 months (May 2015)
 
Repeating everything

Sure
Aw dooeen (what are you doing?)
Says "why" - imitating Claire?

Wait! Ine coming!

Sapcome - sleep sack
Booday - blueberry
Fweh siss - breakfast
Unh hold it white (wipe)

Tissue = shee shoo

Unh drop em bwanket


Better
Pishy (fish)
Mon (c'mon)
Noise

I did it
I find it
I got it

Nice
wait. me.
Mommy I see it train

Nudda one
Wook!

Calls Daniel boody boody (buddy)
Sorry = saw bee

Noonoos = noodles

Ess, yeah  for yes

Unh pway dat (I want to play that).

At Grammi and Paap's:
Snuggling Grammi and then wants me
No wike it, Grammi (don't like Grammi)

In car on the way home from G and P:
(Hears motorcycle)
E: Brum brum brum
Oh, noise!
Me: that was a motorcycle
E; Whyyy?
Me:It's engine went "vroom vroom"
E: Oh, noise.
Bye. Bye bye

Daddy. Unh pway. Minnie. (Daddy I want to play with the Minnie toys).

Aw happeen? (Hat happened?)

(Want breakfast?)
Unh cheer bah (cereal/cereal bar). Anna. Fork.
(I say: Spoon. No forks for cereal)
Boon! Anna, boon!

Mouse= mouf

No gwike it for I don't want to as well

Pantsen = pants

Nuffing

Yogurt = yoyo

I made it!
Unh more dis.

Oh brudder.

Sing!
Pat a cake = pancake
Twinkle = tweencar
Itsy bitsy spider = is see bider


23 months
(Sunglasses on.) Wook! I cute!


Bonk. Head. Chair.  (I bonked my head on the chair).

Repeating ending consonant sound (Reach ch ch, Yes s s_

Unh aypen pwease (I want open please)
Dank oo

I make it. Dis
Unh wike it dis
I do it. Self
I pick it. Nose
I fine it Minnie
Ah gop one car (I got one Claire)
Uh san up (stand up)
Uh sibba up (sit up)

Sockee ball (soccer ball)
Tomato=minnow
Seeker (sticker)
Daniel - janiel
Baby flahbow (flowers) on her blanket
Ipps=oops
Biper = diaper
Flip flop obsession. Fwip pop

Helpy
Uppy
Watch it mama (watch)
Wacho (watch out)

Bye. See you waiter.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment