First we had to get all the decals off the wall. I started on Friday. But even peeling off every single petal in those pink flowers was tedious so we had to finish the task Saturday morning. Then we were able to start with the paint. Here's the navy wall getting started!
And the medium blue for the rest of the walls. Once it was done it didn't seem much different than the aqua was there. But I have this photo for proof that it's a different color!
Wall are done! My sister showed up Saturday around noon with flowers, lunch and ready to work! What an awesome surprise!
Time to start the stripes I had in mind. Lots of measuring and deliberating about where and what color stripes to do. I finally decided and we got one coat of red on Saturday night.
Finished the red stripe and added the blue stripes on Sunday.
A before and after comparison of the accent wall
And a week or two later, the curtains I ordered arrived!
No comments:
Post a Comment