13 months: August 26-September 25
Language:
She has a lot to say but few identifiable words, especially early in the month. The few words I can recognize are moo (ooo), tweet tweet (doot doot), and maybe whoa (voah or boah). With tweet tweet, she will bring over a little finger puppet bird and give it to me. Then when I say, bird, tweet tweet tweet and make it flap and fly, she will laugh, say doot doot doot and then grab the bird and run off.
She has lots of d sounds in her language.
Da da
Dai dai (not sure if this might be all done, bye bye, or night night)
A few language samples:
Dukka dukka dukka
Tikka tikka
Gligga Gligga
A ziz zih. Doh doh
Jah Jah boh. Joh!
Dah boh. (This was a frequent one).
Other developments:
She is clapping really well these days. She also enjoys this little piggy and itsy bitsy spider.
Eating:
She is eating most anything these days. Even chomping on raw carrots with her 4 little teeth. She has transitioned off bottles. We held off on the bottle transition until after our Maine trip in early August. She was getting whole milk in her bottles by then. She transitioned from the bottle to a sippy cup pretty easily.
Sleeping:
We are pretty solidified in the one nap schedule. She goes down around 1 and sleeps for 2-2.5 hours most days. Night time is the same, going down around 7:30 and up between 7 and 8.
 |
| Big enough to navigate the slide on her own |
 |
| Nakey, rashy baby |
 |
| Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! |
 |
| Bath time! |
 |
| Am I too big for this playmat? |
 |
| Definitely too big for this bouncy seat! |
 |
Bang on the tupperware? Nah. I'd rather use it to climb! |
 |
| Playing while at Claire's soccer game |
 |
| Grammi and Paaps keeping me entertained at the game |
 |
| Looking out at the ocean at St George Island |
 |
| Nibbling raw carrots with my 4 little teeth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment