Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ellie's second week

On what would have been our first full weekend home with both girls (Aug 3-4), my parents stole Claire away.  And I happily let her go!  Just a few days and the tantrums were getting to me.

During our weekend alone with Elizabeth, Jeff and I went out to lunch at Chili's, snuggled with Elizabeth, went to church, and then had dinner with all my family at my parents house.  I was so thankful to have a little extra time to spend to adjust and recover with only Ellie to worry about.   

Claire came back home with us on Sunday and we experienced our first week with two parents and two girls.  We survived!  Having Jeff around was a huge, huge sanity saver! 

Here are a few pictures from that week.
Sweet baby

Mmm, hand!



Big sister present from Aunt Donna - a necklace!

Snoozing

Stretching


Just when I've had enough of parenthood and am ready to go hide in my room, I look in the playroom to see this sight.  Sure to bring a smile to this mommy's face!

Fun with hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment