Thursday, July 11, 2013

38 weeks and puppet shows!


38 weeks
I hit 38 weeks on July 9th.  So things could happen at anytime now.  Yikes!  I do not enjoy feeling like a walking time bomb, ready to pop at any second.  Baby did turn head down around 34 or 35 weeks, so that's good news!  Everything is progressing along as it should, so we are just waiting for when baby girl decides it's time to make her grand entrance.  Jeff has one more string of shifts to complete before starting a month off, so we'd like her to hang in there until he finishes up on the 16th.  I know Jeff and his dad would be pleased if she came on the 16th since that is Jeff's dad's birthday.  I think I'd be okay with that too.  :)

The same day I hit 38 weeks, Jeff and I took Claire to a puppet show.  We went to see the Cat in the Hat and the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta.  We weren't sure how she would do but figured we'd be okay in a theater full of young kids.  Jeff summed up the experience quite well with "well, that could have gone worse."  Claire was restless and loud, didn't want to sit for long, was bumping the people in front of us and belted out "Twinkle, Twinkle" at one point, but she did seem to enjoy herself.


Checking out the Jim Henson exhibits before the show
Getting ready for the main event!

No comments:

Post a Comment