Saturday, April 20, 2013

Claire's first haircut

Claire's hair is finally growing!!  

And it grew enough to warrant a haircut.  The front was hanging in her eyes and the back was getting long enough to start to resemble a mullet.  So on March 7th, I took her a local kids cut place, figuring they were used to uncooperative, screaming kids if things went bad.  And I thought it might.  

I was correct.  Claire hated getting her haircut!  She screamed through the whole thing.  Didn't even want to sit in the airplane chair.  Not even the bribe of TV and a lollipop appeased her.  But we soldiered on, with me holding her head still at times so the stylist could cut it.  


Before


During (a rare calm moment)

The trauma is over!

Looking good!

The after (bow in her hair pulling back the side)

To take her mind off the trauma, we visited the new cupcake shop conveniently located next door.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment