| 16 weeks pregnant! |
16 weeks along with baby #2 as of February 5, 2013. I look pretty pregnant in the picture up there. But it was the evening, so the belly was a little bigger. People who don't know me probably think I'm just chubby. I tried switching to maternity pants, instead of just my fat pants from my postpartum time with Claire. But that didn't go well. The regular pants are more comfortable. One pair of maternity jeans is forever sliding down and has to be pulled back up. A low panel pair of jeans from my sister-in-law fits funny and just feels tight. I just can't win. So back to the regular pants, just unbuttoning when I sit down.
In exciting news, I felt the baby moving at 16 weeks exactly. Just like with Claire, it feels like popcorn popping in my tummy. It's still infrequent and slight but oh so fun to notice in odd moments.
I had a doctor's appointment the next day. Everything was good with my bloodwork from the previous visits and my blood pressure continues to be great. Weight was up a few pounds, which I suppose is right on track being a few weeks into the 2nd trimester. Baby's heartbeat was easy to find this time and sounded good. I scheduled an ultrasound for March 1st so that's the day we will find out boy or girl, if the baby cooperates!
No comments:
Post a Comment