Sunday, January 27, 2013

6 weeks: baby #2

Ok, here's the baseline shot.  6 weeks pregnant, no weight gain yet.

6 weeks
It's very odd to be pregnant but not have a big belly or feel sick.  Odd and awesome! And I got to experience that for a week and a half.  Then the morning sickness kicked in.  Or did it?  I developed a nasty cold and was having trouble telling what was cold-related sickness and what was pregnancy-related sickness.  Either way, it's much more mild than it was with Claire.  So that's a giant positive.  And it's sort of a midday sickness.  I feel ok in the morning, then from 10 to 4 or 5 is kinda yucky but then I start feeling better in time for dinner and through the evening.  If this is the worst it gets, I will be one VERY happy girl.

First doctor's appointment is a next week.  They're going to be doing an ultrasound, so we should have a good idea if everything is A-OK thus far.  Fingers crossed for a healthy little bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment