Jeff and I took Claire to see Santa the week after Thanksgiving. We just went to the local mall, which has a pretty nice set up. One definite plus of Jeff's job is that he has random week days off, so we didn't have brave weekend crowds. There was no one in line when we arrived. But we had to change Claire into her dress first and a few people showed up in those couple of minutes. But still pretty painless!
The first shot we got was the best. Nice big grin at Daddy. It went a little downhill after that. It picked back up at the end when a female worker came over and started making faces, but those pictures didn't seem to make it online. So here's what we got.
![]() |
| The winner! |
![]() |
| See how the savvy Santa quickly grabbed her hand to prevent the glasses or beard grab. |
![]() |
| Daddy? I see you over there. Come get me! |
![]() |
| Why am I still sitting here? *sigh* |




She is so cute! Love them all! Even her *sigh*
ReplyDelete