Wednesday, April 13, 2011

From the trenches....

So life here in babyland is rough.  Jeff is working long hours and has a couple residency requirements to work on in his off time. So it's close to single parenthood for mommy.  And Claire can be a very fussy baby.  Doing ok during nights right now but days are tough.  Difficult to soothe, difficult to get to sleep and then she has trouble staying asleep as well.  All this can equal lots of crying and a frazzled mommy.  So that explains the lack of blog content.  I had much higher hopes for getting pictures up and documenting her changes.  But I will have to let that go and take a break from posting.  For the most part. We do have a trip to Boston/Maine coming up that I will try to post about.  Other than that, pickings will be slim as I try to take one thing off my plate.  Keeping Claire content, myself clean and fed, and gathering all the crap to apply for a mortgage are quite enough of a challenge for the moment.

So here's hoping she'll be a little calmer in a few weeks/months and I can resume sharing her moments of cuteness!  Til then, you can keep tabs through facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment